Xayvion-MY SCARY HAUNTED HOUZE

Me, my friend Riko and my dog Louis walked into the 5 story spooky house at the end of my street. My street was called. DeadBone street Compton LA anyway. I turned around and jumped when the door slammed on us. We were walking up the stairs and  I felt like we were being followed by someone. 

Out of nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then we reached the second floor and there was a rusty

old radio. It was on so I decided to turn it off, then when we turned around then we heard the radio back on.

We were scared to death so I tried to run out but the door closed on us. There was a padlock and the only way out was to find the key. So we all

decided to go to the Third Floor so we went to the third floor. There was a dirty bed and some old rotten food on it .But little did we know someone was living here in this abandoned houze. 

So we ended up going to the fourth floor. When we got there, there were

lots of old ripped clothes and ripped pants. and old stinky shoes filled with old socks and cockroaches and then my dog started barking I didn’t 

think much of it anyway so we ended up pushing our limit to check out the 1 more room left so we pushed ourselves to our limits so anyway we

got to the fifth floor there were spiders,Tarantula the most venomous spider  the oriental cockroach the most venomous cockroaches anyway 

When we ran up the stairs there was a broken window so we jumped out of it. There were heaps of mouse traps outside so me and my friend got pinched a lot by it, but it was not

that concerning to me and my friend.

we managed to make it out alive but then I realise that I forgot my dog so I climbed up onto the roof then though the shattered window but it was too late the creepy skeleton  was holding louis but i had a idea so I punched the skeleton then he was knocked 

out for 5 minutes then  I grabbed a sledge hammer then I smashed him into pieces Then I went up the stairs  and then jumped out through the shared window and we managed to get louis back in safe hands then we were all safe we had no other choice so we decided to never ever go back to that haunted house.